Saturday, March 7, 2009

Accessories can add a little fun and frivolity to life, and right now we need all the bits of joy we can find! A new piece of jewelry helps us stretch our wardrobe boundaries when we can't justify the purchase of a new pair of fabulous shoes or a serious piece of clothing.

I'm influenced by things that come into my vision when I slow down to savor the moment. As the world moves and changes around all of us, I find myself thinking about what I can do to stay in a happy place. Making jewelry for me is a way to capture little thoughts and pass them on to others.

1 comment:

  1. This is great I love all your pieces! Brought back happy memories of you in the Pratt studio with that huge torch!!! Sorry Susan I've somehow managed to join this with my husbands name!!! It's Nina from England and not Phil Hopton! x

    ReplyDelete